There was some confusion about the Community Yoga donations for the month of February, so we wanted to clear that up.
We’re continuing to collect donations for the American Cancer Society’s Hope Lodge in Grand Rapids… A charity so nice we went ahead and did it twice. 😉
The donations so far are amazing! In fact – there were so many donations of coffee, laundry soap, and the like – that one of the casters broke off of the donation box when we were wheeling it into the storage room… Talk about a good problem to have! 😀
March’s charity that we’re supporting is “Gilda’s Club,” and we’ll have details available about that in the March 2014 newsletter.
Thank you again for your generosity and support for these wonderful causes, and for giving us the opportunity to contribute to our community.
– The Studio Yoga
Here’s the list as they sent it to us as well, along with some contact information if you have any questions –
Foil, plastic wrap, storage bags
Cascade automatic dishwasher detergent
Dish towels and dish cloths
Casserole dishes (oven, microwave, dishwasher safe)
- Soaps and shampoo (sample size)
Guest Living Rooms:
- Magazine subscriptions
- Laundry detergent: perfume free/hypo allergenic and HE (high-efficiency) compatible
- Dryer sheets (perfume free/hypo allergenic)
- Grocery gift cards (Family Fare & Meijer)
- Restaurant gift certificates within walking distance
- Portable DVD players
If you have questions about items listed on the Wish List or other ways to help support the American Cancer Society Hope Lodge, Peter M. Wege Guest House, please feel free to contact the Hope Lodge at 616-551-4000. Thank you!
Hope Lodge is registered at:
- Bed, Bath and Beyond. First name: Hope Lodge, last name: Grand Rapids
- Target, Registry number: 010000397001574