Well, folks, we’re going to err on the side of caution and cancel classes for this evening. Based on the weather forecast and police advisory to stay off the roads, we feel it’s best to close the studio for the evening.
We’ll be back in The Studio Tuesday morning at 9am. If you have to be out on the roads this evening, drive safe!
Image Credit: 353990.full.gif