Here’s a quick update on our progress making The Studio Yoga a better experience for you:
– If you didn’t already get a call, Jennephyr and Jared are going to be making calls to every student file we have. We’re just making sure we update your information and answer any questions you have.
– Speaking of updated information, there’s a lot of folks who aren’t actually getting emails, so we’ve been including a lot of information on the Facebook page. If you haven’t already done so, please do us a favor and share the Facebook page and website posts. We’re always going to have the latest class times posted on Facebook and here on the site, so be sure you visit often!
– A few folks have already picked up the “2 weeks for $27” offer. So if you didn’t take advantage of it yet, click on this link or just let your instructor know that you want it when you show up. The offer is going to open to the Public soon, so it might be a good idea to get now before it gets a little crazy.
– Thanks for all the great feedback on the new website (Special thanks to Jude for the gift of her time and professional services!)… New classes are still coming up, including a new special workshop later this month.
– We’ve reached out to a couple of amazing instructors that will bring a lot of knowledge to your practice. As soon as they join us, we’ll make another announcement and introduce them in a separate newsletter / email.
– Next month the website will have a new section with some short, helpful videos on basic poses. That way you can take The Studio Yoga practice back home with you.
As always, let us know what we’re able to do to make your journey with us as enjoyable as possible.